Credo Consulting Inc. is a research and consulting firm focused on providing solutions to Canadian asset managers on product development, distribution and marketing strategies and econometrics. More than just a good read or a nice-to-know, our research is designed to be actionable to make an impact in your business. Using a ‘solution-based’ concept to offer value to our clients, we bring best practices and industry analysis to boardrooms to help our clients interpret and leverage industry trends in developing cutting edge business strategies.
Established in 1998, Credo conducts market and industry research and consults on both strategic and tactical assignments across a broad range of financial services markets, business lines and product categories. Our more than 50 clients include many of Canada’s leading asset managers and distributors. The key subject matters we specialize in are:
- Brand Measurement for Management
- Econometric Modeling
- Client Satisfaction Measurement
- Employee Engagment Measurement
- Benchmarking Research
- Product Perception andamp; Development Research
- Product Configuration Research
- Product Pricing Research
In addition to our off-the-shelf research resources, we encourage our clients to integrate the research findings and strategic considerations into their businesses. Therefore, we offer the following support on our research offerings:
- Research Project Management
- Executive Presentations of Research Findings
- Research Actioning Workshops
- Invitation to Executive Roundtables
- Annual Industry Trend Presentations
- Quarterly Research Review – Conference Calls or In-Office * Presentations
- Redistribution of Study Content for Value-Added Programs for Wholesalers and/or Advisors
- Sales Force Education
- Custom Cuts of Data/Research
- Consulting Services
Beyond our research offerings, Credo Consulting provides customized research and strategic review services for clients who require specific business planning support. Recent consulting engagements include:
- Evaluated and critiqued the sales organization structure for one of the top five banks, including territory management analysis and compensation benchmarking.
- Conducted a product review of a financial institution’s separately managed account program. Credo assessed the program components with a goal of increasing profitability and providing alternative distribution solutions.
- A tier one mutual fund firm engaged Credo to do a comprehensive compensation review for 15 key sales and marketing positions among their immediate peer group.
- An investment fund manager retained Credo to design and implement a national sales strategy to support the distribution of its families of mutual funds and specialty products.