Dear ETF Conference registrant:
The 9th Annual ETF Conference – presented by ETFinsight, in partnership with CREDO Consulting – was another great event featuring high-calibre presenters, tackling timely topics and discussions. Together, 35 presenters and panellists participated in 19 engaging and insightful sessions contributing to a successful 9th Annual ETF Conference.
We have now received the CE accreditation from both IIROC and MFDA. For those needing FP Canada credits, it is not a requirement that FP Canada approves the sessions as long as the activities fit within their CE Credit Categories. You can earn up to 8.5 CE Credits.
If you didn’t make it to all the live-streamed sessions of this year’s conference (Oct 27, 2022), these sessions are now all available on VOD, allowing you to take a quiz related to the content, and qualifying you to earn CE credits. Additionally, the sessions comprising the VIP/in-person event are also available for post-view.
Kindly see below for instructions on how to access the Videos on Demand (VOD), earn CE credits, and retrieve your CE certificate.
Thank you for your support in 2022.
We take this opportunity to wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas and all the best for 2023.
Until then 🙂
Stay safe, healthy and happy 🙂
ETFinsight and CREDO team
Ozy; Lisa; Alan; Eli; Justin; Yves
9TH ANNUAL ETF CONFERENCE – How to earn CE credits
To view the videos and complete the quiz for CE, follow these steps:
- Go to https://bit.ly/3BMJX1O and click on the link. It will take you to the catalogue of 6 qualifying sessions https://cetfa.lms.learnedly.com
2. You will see the screen below. Go to SIGNUP at the top right-hand corner.
NOTE: (a) If you see a fee, you can ignore it as once you sign-in the fee charge will disappear. (b) If you already have an account with Learnedly, you might have to send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for access to this portion of the site.
3. Once you have signed up, you need to go to your inbox and confirm your account in order to activate it. You will see this:
4. When you go back to LOGIN, you will now see the sessions. Click on the session you are interested in, watch the videos and take the quiz (Note: You must watch the full video).
Sessions have been grouped and you need to watch all the sessions om that group in order to receive your certificate. You don’t have to do it all in one go as the system will keep track of where you left off.
5. Once you have completed the quiz, you will be given your score as well as a recap of the questions and answers for each session. NOTE: You must complete all the sessions under that catalogue in order to qualify for your certificate.
6. Once you complete all sessions, and have successfully answered the quizzes, this screen will appear.
You can now download your certificate or share it.